- Review Entry Guide
- Livestock Exhibitors find info here regarding your entries. Review these helpful hints.
- Enter online or use our pdf Paper Entry Form
- Market Animal entries must attend appropriate pre-weigh in or email photo to fair. Pre-weigh In
- pdf Open Junior Coloring Contest
- pdf Junior Agriculture
- pdf FFA Vocational Education
- pdf Junior Agricultural Mechanics
- pdf Junior Agriculture Mechanics Silent Auction
- pdf Junior Open Baked Foods
- pdf Junior Clothing Textiles
- pdf Junior Educational Display
- pdf Junior Fine Arts
- pdf Junior Floriculture
- pdf FFA Floriculture
- pdf Junior Handicrafts
- pdf Junior Digital Photography
- pdf Junior Preserved Foods
- pdf Junior School Projects
- pdf Junior Livestock Department Local Rules
- pdf Independent Livestock Market Exhibitor Local Rules
- pdf Showmanship Division Definitions
- pdf FFA & 4-H Market Pens & Showmanship
- pdf Tentative Livestock Judging Schedule
- pdf Junior Avian Show
- pdf Junior Dairy
- pdf Junior Pygmy Goats
- pdf Junior Rabbit Show
- pdf Dog Care & Training
Entry fees can be paid by credit card online or a check/cash can be submitted with a copy of the e-mailed receipt to the Fair Office before the close of entry date.
Things to remember
Be sure to save your original registration receipt with your user name and password.
Be sure to save or print and save a receipt of your entry submission to remember what you entered.
Questions about entering an exhibit?